Saturday, November 22, 2014

THOUGHTS: Ed Emmett, Harris County Judge Explains Why He's Proud to Be An American With Aubrey R. Taylor


# # # #

AUBREY R. TAYLOR: Why are you proud to be an American?

HARRIS COUNTY JUDGE ED EMMETT: "As a grown man, I have had the privilege of holding elected and appointed offices, and I have traveled the world. As I saw the world, I reflected upon my growth and realized that the one factor most responsible for my success was being born an American. The United States of America provides the fertile ground from which an East Texas boy can become educated and play on the world stage.

And if the United States provides the fertile ground for accomplishment and progress, it is the freedom given to each individual that nurtures their growth.

Every day, I am grateful that I was born an American."

# # # #


# # # #

To discuss advertising inside Houston Business Connections Magazine call (832)212-8735. If you need to speak directly with Aubrey R. Taylor call (832)894-1352. *The individuals featured on this page are not connected or associated with one another in anyway unless noted. Houston Business Connections Magazine is published by Aubrey R. Taylor Communications. All rights reserved. 

# # # #